Monday, November 29, 2010

Photographers and Final

A. Pick two images from any of the “constructed reality” photographers presented in class or linked on the assignment sheet. Describe how you could recreate these two images on a “smaller scale”.

 The two photos I could recreate would be both from Tom Drahos. 


If would be really cool to recreate these using food. I've seen the art and photography of food artists that recreate realistic scenes from food. For grass, I can use chopped herbs, for the buffalo I could use chocolate, and for the top photo, I could use candy.

B. Describe your plans for your self-proposed final project (if the plan is the same as before, paste it here again and give a bit more detail). During the final critique for Assignment #5, you will discuss/present these ideas to the class.
I'm still not certain of exactly what I want to do for the final project. I think it will come to me as I'm photographing. Some ideas that I think I'm interested in is either the beauty of nature, or the beauty of an everyday life. The first would be some cool nature shots taken in various ways. The second would be sort of like a day in the life. I would take pictures of things that are usually seen or done everyday but not really thought about and show the beauty in them. I could take pictures of what's important to people like family, love, money, animals, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment