Thursday, December 16, 2010

Carpe Diem!







Composition: For the composition in my photos, I wanted to look at things from a different angle. Everything had to be first-person view so it can give insight that this is actually a part of someone's life.
Concept: My concept was to take photos of an ordinary life, and show the beauty of it. I wanted to represent that it was a day in the life with no people involve, just implied.
Method: Each photo has a good amount of contrast. I also cropped some so that only the important things are there. Some things were meant to be subtle as well.
Motivation: My motivation came from wanting to make good photos of things in my life that I rarely pay attention to.  MY goal was to see how I can turn my actions into something that appears empty, but is full of a lot of personal meaning.
Context: I think this photo relates to photography of familiar objects so that nothing else has to be in the picture because people understand what is going on. This plays off the emotions of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment